NH Ladybug Book Award AES Winner 2017
The students from Grades K-3 have spoken! After spending time reading the New Hampshire Ladybug Book Award nominees and voting for their favorite during Library classes, the students have chosen Nanette’s Baguette by Mo Willems! The statewide Ladybug Book Winner will be announced sometime in January. Two copies of Nanette’s Baguette will be placed in the AES library and labeled for the students to enjoy!
- YOU SPEAK, WE LISTEN! THE 2017-2018 AES PARENT SURVEY RESULTS - AES Parent Survey Results
- Hour of Code @ AES! - All K-4 students at AES will be participating in Hour of Code week, December 11th to December 16th, 2017. Each class will complete their Hour of Code during their regularly scheduled library class. Students will be participating in Hour of Code to gain exposure to computer science and coding! The Hour of Code is a global Continue Reading
- AES Parent Survey - Click below to access the 2017-2018 AES Parent Survey! Click Here for Survey
- Spirit and Pride Orders - Just a quick note to let you know that your Spirit and Pride orders arrived at our building today. The payments and orders are being processed and will be sent to the production department shortly. If you have any additional orders turned in, please send those to us as soon as possible. We will accept Continue Reading
- Pack Week! - AES is celebrating Pack Week! See below for more information! PACK_Week_DailyPosters
- Kindergarten Orientation - On August 25th, incoming Kindergarteners and their families attended orientation and meet- the-teacher. If you missed it, you can review the presentation here!
- Introducing My School Bucks! -
- School Begins August 29th, 2017! - We hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable summer! We look forward to seeing your students on Tuesday, August 29, 2017!