You have a chance to win a ride in a fire truck! You will be getting a form from the PTO for this fun fundraiser with all the details! Forms and money are due October 23.
Today is an early release day. Students will be released at 12:30. There is no change to the lunch schedule. We will continue with dismissing all bussers first and holding car pick up students.
To help reduce the size of our lost and found please remember to label lunchboxes, water bottles,backpacks and clothing.
Reminder: ALL changes to your child’s regular dismissal schedule must be received in writing by 2 pm. Any changes are required to be in writing to ensure the safety of the students. Please send in dismissal changes with your child or email to [email protected]
We have updated our Ident-A-Kid software used in the office to sign in or out.
- The most important difference is that you will need to have your driver’s license with you to operate the system
- The computer in the lobby will ask you to choose one of the following options:
- Check In – This option is for meetings, visitors and substitute teacher
- If you are a visitor, a sticker will print which is to be worn in the building
- Check Out – This option should be used to dismiss your student
- You will be asked for a reason and to enter the student’s name.
After you have chosen your option and entered the requested information, you will be asked to scan your license.
Dates to remember
Oct. 1-Nov. 19 Lego Club- Tuesdays only
Oct. 10 Early release (12:30)
Oct. 11 No School (Teacher workshop day)
Oct. 14 No School (Columbus Day)
Oct .15 My Guy and I Event prepay ticket orders due
Oct. 15 PTO meeting 6:[email protected] AES
Oct. 20 My Guy and I Event for AES boys and adult guest
Oct. 21 School Board Meeting 6:00 @ AES
Oct.23 Fire Truck Ride Raffle forms due
Oct. 31 AES Halloween Parade @1:15